Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

*Tis The Season To Be Jolly*

Are you sick of Christmas cards yet?  I gotta tell you, it's really hard for me to put away the Christmas papers and stamps and pick up the everyday images again...

Christmas truly is my favourite reason to stamp!

Sigh
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Stampin' Up! Marina Mist
*Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
*Images:  Stampabilities
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Marina Mist
*Tools:  Stampin' Up! border punch
*Embellishments:  Stampin' Up! grosgrain ribbon; Kaiser Pearls
*Challenges:  Mojo160

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. This is the perfect Christmas card with perfect paper and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love this paper stack by My Minds Eye? I have it too and don't want to use it I love the papers so much...

    Great cards by the way. I love how simple and elegant they are, yet fun with the bright papers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)