Thursday, December 09, 2010

*Totally Stole This Idea*

Great title eh??

LOL

While I was at the retreat a few weeks ago, there was a lady one table over who was also making Christmas cards.... and I loved them!  So I asked if she minded if I used her idea for a couple of my own.  I borrowed the stamp from my friend Birute and the embossing powder from the woman making the cards... and off I went.

Who knew I'd like Christmas cards made on Kraft cardstock?
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Kraft; Bazzill
*Images:  unknown
*Ink:  Brilliance Moonlight White
*Embellishments:  white embossing powder; Stampin' Up! grosgrain ribbon; Christmas Red Stickles


I wonder if I should have added a sentiment or something to the outside.

A very quick and easy card to do (quick, minus the time it takes for the Stickles to dry of course!).
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

7 comments:

ms.espresso said...

Great steal! I love the simplicity of white embossing on kraft, so pretty! I think I'll steal this and make something similar myself ;) Here's some of my Kraft Christmas cards so far this year: http://creativeaccents.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-on-kraft.html

Jan said...

I love it!

Merlie said...

Ohhhh.... that is one pretty steal! I might have to steal the stolen idea from you.

Rhonda said...

love!

Tracy.H said...

Very pretty! :0)

Louise said...

This is just beautiful, love the red and kraft combo and the image looks fabulous with it.

Anne Marie said...

So gorgeous, Nancy! Wow! I agree, I love it on the kraft background. Great crafty CASE! :)