Pages

Thursday, December 09, 2010

*Totally Stole This Idea*

Great title eh??

LOL

While I was at the retreat a few weeks ago, there was a lady one table over who was also making Christmas cards.... and I loved them!  So I asked if she minded if I used her idea for a couple of my own.  I borrowed the stamp from my friend Birute and the embossing powder from the woman making the cards... and off I went.

Who knew I'd like Christmas cards made on Kraft cardstock?
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Kraft; Bazzill
*Images:  unknown
*Ink:  Brilliance Moonlight White
*Embellishments:  white embossing powder; Stampin' Up! grosgrain ribbon; Christmas Red Stickles


I wonder if I should have added a sentiment or something to the outside.

A very quick and easy card to do (quick, minus the time it takes for the Stickles to dry of course!).
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

5 comments:

  1. Great steal! I love the simplicity of white embossing on kraft, so pretty! I think I'll steal this and make something similar myself ;) Here's some of my Kraft Christmas cards so far this year: http://creativeaccents.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-on-kraft.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh.... that is one pretty steal! I might have to steal the stolen idea from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful, love the red and kraft combo and the image looks fabulous with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, Nancy! Wow! I agree, I love it on the kraft background. Great crafty CASE! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)