Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

*Warm and Cozy*

When the weather turns cold, all I want is to be warm and cozy.

You'd think that with the extra several pounds I'd have enough protection from the cold... but lately I feel chilled from the inside out more often than I feel warm and cozy.

I wear a sweater pretty much daily, and if I'm at home, I have my slippers on too.

I seriously need to retire somewhere that it's never this cold!!

And with that... a card with warm and cozy wishes....
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Kraft
*Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
*Images:  Impression Obsession
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler
*Tools:  Big Shot;  Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4
*Embellishments:  Kaiser Rhinestones
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you, but what I don't understand, I moved from New England a year ago and we had days of -20 wind chill, now I am in TX and 45 I am freezing. Love your card, the colors are so soft. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)