Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

*The Wonder of Christmas*

I absolutely love this sentiment stamp... I bought it to use on the insides of cards but found myself wanting to feature it on the front of a card instead....

It says:  "may the wonder that is Christmas touch the child within your heart"

I love how Christmas makes me feel... how I believe in magic in December... how all of the sights and sounds of the season make me believe in magic.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Bazzill Bling
*Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
*Images:  Stampabilities
*Ink:  Versafine Onxy Black

I raised the verse with popdots to give it a little more depth.... next time I might emboss the white card first.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)