Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

*Are You A Canadian Paper Crafting Blogger???*

If you're a Canadian paper crafting blogger, please check to see if there is a link to your blog in the left sidebar of my blog... if it's not there, please EMAIL ME with your name, blog address, city and province and I'll add you to the list.  If you'd rather not have your city and province (or just your city) listed, I can do that as well

I also encourage you to take some time to go through the wonderful Canadian paper crafting blogs I have listed!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. hi, i'm a new paper crafter. i came by from the canadian blog hop. i'm now following, awesome projects...tfs!
    www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)