Pages

Friday, March 04, 2011

*Another Friday*

Welcome to Friday my friends.... another weekend is upon us!  Sadly this weekend including a bottle drive in the cold weather for us.  Sniff sniff.  I sure hope it goes by quickly tomorrow as I'm really not looking forward to it!  But, working the bottle drive puts money into trust for us to pay for Alex's upcoming band trip, so it's worth the work.  Or so I keep telling myself.

I crafted just a little bit last night.  I wanted to create a card for the current Curtain Call Color Challenge.  I pulled the colours out yesterday and had been letting them roll around in my mind for a bit.

I like how it turned out...
Items Used: 
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie
*Images: Lizzie Anne Designs Say It In Script
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler; black marker
*Tools: Stampin' Up! flower punch
*Embellishments: Karen Foster brads
*Challenges:  Curtain Call Color Challenge Act#71



I hope you all enjoy your weekend!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color combination and mix of embellies. Now about that layout...I kid! Don't hit me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the piercing around the panels. :)
    Have fun on your bottle drive, hopefully it will be at least super sunny. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)