Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

*Friendship*

It's still cold here... warming up to around freezing tomorrow... for. one. day.

One. Freaking. Day.

What's the freakin' point???!

Mother Nature, what on earth did we do to deserve this crappy weather!!!???!!!

And the forecasters on the news yesterday were all saying that it looks like spring-like weather is still quite a ways off...

Sigh

Big big sigh

I miss my flip flops.

Hell, I'm just tired of wearing my winter coat and needing mittens!

Anyway.... enough of my complaining...

On to a card....
Items Used:
*Cardstock:   Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red, Blue Bayou; PTI White
*Pattern Paper: unknown
*Images: Rhona Farrer Swirls; unknown sentiment
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Pear Pizazz
*Tools: Stampin' Up! border punch; sponge
*Embellishments: Michael's Bridal flowers; Kaiser pearls
*Challenges:  Mojo83



I love how this card turned out....  not sure what it is about it, but I really like it a lot!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. Your card is definitely saying spring, love the colors and the little flowers. When I lived in New England it was this time of year I hated the most, wanted spring, but it still wanted to be winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card! And I totally agree with your sentiments on winter..... where is spring????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one, Nancy! Great colors and layout. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)