Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

*Happy St Patrick's Day*

I hope you all remembered to put on something green today...  I found it a great excuse to break out my green spring/summer cardigan over a white t-shirt.... I sure looked like spring today!

Today is also an important day in our house as 14 years ago today our son Matthew was born!  I can't believe my baby is 14!!!!  We did his big birthday dinner with family and friends on Tuesday and I'm making him meatloaf (his choice!) for dinner tonight.  Tomorrow a few of his friends are coming over to hang out and eat and have cake and play video games.  Sounds like a good birthday to me!

Sadly, my card today has nothing to do with Matthew, the #14 or green.... but it is a birthday card LOL
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Bazill Bling
*Pattern Paper: Stampin' Up!
*Images: Lizzie Anne JOlies fleurs; The Cat's Pajamas Say It's Your Birthday
*Ink: Copic Spica; Memento Tuxedo Black; Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue
*Embellishments: buttons from Michaels; Stampin' Up! grosgrain
*Challenges:  Mojo81



Thanks for stopping by!!!  I may not have a chance to post for the next day or two as I've got a schwack of work to get done for an event that MondayNightClass is involved with on Saturday... we will be at Crop4Kids, an event that benefits the Alberta Children's Hospital Foundation.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday Matthew!

    love this card; think I'll have to case the layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your son.
    Nice card. I really like that you didn't put everything squared up. I have trouble doing that, Ya I have a problem, teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your son! What a great day, I had 2 friends give birth today too (Mar 17th).

    Your card is fabulous! I love the patterned panels and the off kilter focal images.

    Also I wanted to say sorry for not seeing your comment earlier. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom.
    I still get a little teary at times when I'm crafting (well lots of times actually!)

    Take care,
    Kasia

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)