Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

*I'm All Ready*

Well, I managed to get all of my work done this afternoon.  All of the kits are prepared for the Crop4Kids being held in Calgary tomorrow.  When I looked at the pile of product that had to be cut and counted and sorted out, I seriously thought I'd be working for a a lot longer than 4 hours!

I have a handful of 13 and 14 year old boys in my family room, shooting at things and eating themselves silly.  Bruce and I are hanging out in the basement in my craft space, catching up on TV from the last week.  I am thinking I might try some creating tonight... I have a few challenges I'd like to tackle!

Tomorrow I'll be at the Crop4Kids all day working for MondayNightClass.ca.  It's going to be a long day, but it's going to be a good day I'm sure!

I created this card a few weeks ago.  I saw that PaperCrafts magazine was doing a design call for their new card sketches magazine so I printed off their sketches and started playing.  I was going to submit the cards I created but decided I'd rather share them on my blog than keep them to myself until I found out if they were published or not.  Maybe next time.
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Baja Breeze, Real Red, Old Olive
*Images: Impress
*Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black; black felt pen
*Tools: Stampin' Up! circle punch

I really like how this card turned out.  I first let the card sit on my desk for a day or two without the black dots.... but I am so glad that I added them.  It was just what the card needed to finish it off.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!  I'll be back on Sunday or Monday with another post!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. Love the all of the circles! And the colour scheme. :)

    Have fun tomorrow! I'm curious as to what the crop4kids is? Is it to benefit the ACH? for the new ICU?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Nancy! Love the circle bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Nancy! I might have to give this style of card a go myself!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)