Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

*I'm Back!*

So glad to have my internet connection back!!!  I wasn't completely without it as I still had the 3G connection on my iPhone and was able to use it to tether to my laptop to access the internet with my laptop.  But it wasn't a great solution as I kept cringing thinking about what it might be doing to my cell phone bill!

So I cut down on my internet use since Tuesday afternoon... and have a lot work to do to catch up on my Google Reader items.

I created this card this morning for the Less Is More challenge this week, which was to use pastel colours...
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White
*Images: Stampin' Up! Baroque Motifs; unknown sentiment
*Ink: VersaMagic Aloe Vera, Pink Petunia, Spring Pansy, Sea Breeze
*Embellishments: Star Dust Stickles
*Challenges:  Less Is More #5



We had a little excitement in the house yesterday.... long story short, I discovered that our dog, Milo, got in to some chicken bones that weren't properly disposed of and he and I ended up at the vet for Xrays yesterday afternoon.  Things seem to be OK and he's his usual self.  We head back to the vet tomorrow for more Xrays to see how things are and hopefully there won't be a need for surgery.

Thanks for your patience while I was unable to post!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I'm glad you're connected again :) Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy and welcome back
    Aren't we all so reliant on our internet connection!! What did we used to do!
    Super card, love that swirl, so pretty
    Thanks for entering
    mandi
    "Less is more"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Nancy... it's dreadful to be without internet access isn't it!
    Hope the dog's OK!
    See you next time.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Nancy, love the stamp and the colours!
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, so dainty and sweet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card. I love this stamp set too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really pretty card. I hope your dog is ok. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your dog is okay...bad experience! Love the stamp you used on the card..I have that stamp and never thought to stamp it in anything but black...this looks cool!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)