Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

*Paradise Sketch*

I've got a busy few days ahead of me and I don't think that there will be any playing.  If I can get the work done in time, I hope to be able to pack up some of my stuff to take to the Crop4Kids that I am working at on Saturday.  This is a great crop with lots of fun classes, that benefits the Alberta Children's Hospital Foundation.  I am working, but will have some time to do my own thing, so if I have time after doing all the preparations I need to do, I will pack up some of my stuff so I can try to play on Saturday.

I'll probably just end up putting off the playing until Sunday though....
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Pretty In Pink, Pear Pizazz
*Pattern Paper:  Doodlebug
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Pretty In Pink, Pear Pizazz
*Tools: Big Shot; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder; Spellbinders Nestabilities Blossoms die; Stampin' Up! border punch; Bow Easy
*Embellishments: unknown grosgrain ribbon; Doodlebug sugared brad
*Challenges:  Playing in Paradise #6



I am not thrilled with this card.  It's not bad, but not great either.  I think that the problem is that it just doesn't fully reflect who I am as a creative person...  I dunno.  It's not terrible.... just not "me"
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

7 comments:

  1. I like it (but maybe because it's more my style?). Love that pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Nancy! Great use of this week's sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it... the colors are so pretty and that flower is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing wrong with simple! And that flower adds the perfect 'pop!'
    Thanks for Playing in Paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simplicity is the best!! Love your card! :) Thanks for playing with SPP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful! Love the flower and I love that you kept it simple! Thanks for Playing in Paradise with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such an adorable card, thank you for joining in over at SPP!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)