Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

*Lifetime Treasures*

I enjoyed some quiet time in my craft space this afternoon and managed to create a couple of cards.  I am hoping to make a card or two again tonight as Bruce offered to take the kids to Taekwon Do.  I was thinking I would be taking them since he was late getting home from work and was just starting to eat his dinner as we were finishing up.  I appreciate that he took them... I've been chilled all day and the hall where the kids take their class is kept pretty cool (which is a good thing if you're the one working out, but not if you're the one sitting around waiting!).  One night I might have to take a sleeping bag to go with my slippers and sweater LOL!

This is one of the cards I created this afternoon, using the colours laid out in the challenge over on the Scrapbookers Paradise blog.
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White
*Images: PTI Beautiful Blooms; unknown sentiment
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Night of Navy, Pear Pizazz, Melon Mambo
*Embellishments: bakers twine from The Twinery' Frosted Lace Stickles
*Challenges:  Playing In Paradise #7

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

5 comments:

  1. Love the added stickles! I will have to try and get down to my craft room one of these days...just not feeling the urge lately...could have something to do with it being so freakin' cold down there too!!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Nancy! I love the simple one layer look. It's something I've never been able to achieve! LOL Thanks for playing in paradise with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and very CAS. Brill idea for the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Nancy! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful stamping! Thanks for Playing in Paradise!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)