Pages

Monday, March 07, 2011

*A Quick Fly By*

Happy Monday everyone... just a really quick post from me as I am off to work in a few minutes.  I decided to shovel the driveway before I left for the gym them morning and that put me a few more minutes behind than I had hoped to be.

I created this card on Friday for the current challenge over at the Clean and Simple blog (check out the link on the right hand side!).  I absolutely love these quick and easy cards....  I used up a scrap of patterned paper to create this one
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White
*Pattern Paper: Best Creation
*Images: PTI Signature Greetings
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Real Red
*Tools: Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 14
*Embellishments: Stampin' Up! Real Red grosgrain ribbon; unknown ribbon
*Challenges:  FTL130



I was the lucky recipient of a padded envelope full of buttons on Friday, from my friend Roz.  I was thrilled to get a bunch of new colours of buttons to play with.  Perfect timing since I needed a button for this card!  Thanks Roz!!  You rock!

I really hope that you'll head over to the Clean and Simple blog to see the sketch that Natasha put together this week and play along with us!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome Nancy! Glad to see you've found a use for them already. I really liked the range of greens and oranges in the packs.
    Keep 'em comin'
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)