Pages

Saturday, April 09, 2011

*Many Thanks*

Ahhhh, Saturday... the only day this week without an alarm clock for me.  Tomorrow morning we have to be at the airport at 9:30 to pick Alex up after his trip with the school band.  I can't wait to hear about all the things they did and saw.  Sadly, Alex is a pretty quiet kid so getting information might be a little difficult LOL

I created this card a while back... had this great idea in my head.... and once again, had trouble executing it.  It's not a horrible card, but it's not what I had in my head.  I always find that disappointing....
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White
*Images: AMuse
*Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; Copic Spica
*Tools: Big Shot; Sizzix Daisies #2 die



Very clean and simple.... maybe too clean and simple.  I really want a few flower die... this one just isn't doing it for me anymore.....
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. I think your card is pretty, love the tone on tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty. And I need more flower dies too, methinks!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)