Pages

Friday, April 08, 2011

*Sunny Friday*

Happy Friday everyone....

I'm not wanting to jinx it, but the sun is shining and the temperatures are warming up a little... still not quite ready to give up my socks and shoes for my flip flops, but I think it's getting closer!  I am hoping that we don't get any more of that S*** stuff this spring!

Ya right.

LOL

This is another card I created following those card sketches for the magazine subscription.  I really love how it turned out.  I've had these mini rolls of ribbon by American Crafts since I was working at the scrapbook store... it was a good way to use some of it!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White
*Embellishments: American Crafts ribbon; Prima flowers; Doodlebug brad



That's quite the short and sweet ingredient list, eh??!!

I hope you enjoy your day!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)