Pages

Monday, May 09, 2011

*New Challenge Blog*

I was very excited to see a new clean and simple (CAS) challenge blog make it's debut on Friday... I hope you will head on over to CAS-ual Friday and play along.

The challenge for this week was to highlight text in your card.  I do not own any text images and I don't have a phone book or an old book or even an old magazine laying around for me to rip a page out... so instead I computer generated some text to use as my background....
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Core'dinations
*Ink: Copic marker; black text marker
*Tools: computer generated text; Stampin' Up! flower punch
*Embellishments: unknown button
*Challenges: CFC1



Have a great day!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

6 comments:

  1. What a CLEVER design! Love the text background with the flower! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ca-YUTE! So clever of you to create text with your computer - now that's what I call using your little noggin'! LOL Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card!
    Thanks for playing at CAS!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using the computer is such a fun way to create text and I love what you did with this card. The flower is such a nice pop against the text :) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is this! I love that you made computer text for that fabby BG. SO glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays and hope you'll play again!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)