Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

*Wet Wet Wet*

The weather in Calgary is going to make it tough to take photos of cards this week.  I made this on Saturday, went away for the day on Sunday, and came home to rain, rain and more rain!  There was a break in the rain coming from the sky so I grabbed that pretty glass plate and went out on the back deck to take a few photos.

Sure, I could take photos inside but I really do prefer the photos of cards taken with natural light and with it being *so* grey outside, I was worried that there wouldn't be enough light inside, even in a good window.

My apologies for leaving you waiting to see my take on the Fall To Sketch this week.... I hope you'll head over to the Clean and Simple blog (link on the left!) and play along with us this week!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Certainly Celery
*Pattern Paper: Stampin' Up!
*Images: Inkadinkadoo
*Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
*Tools: Stampin' Up! flower punch, scallop border punch
*Embellishments: Stampin' Up! grosgrain ribbon; Doodlebug Sugared brad
*Challenges:  FTL141

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love those colours. Hope the rain stops, and you get some sunshine soon.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)