Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

*White on White*

The challenge at Less is More this week is for a card that uses only white.  I knew it wouldn't be too difficult for me since I've done it before.  The one I made this time around isn't quite as busy as the one I did the first time...

The key to playing with white on white is to add textures to your layers to help make them stand out...
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White
*Tools: Big Shot; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder, unknown border Cuttlebug folder
*Embellishments: Michael's Bridal Flowers; Frosted Lace Stickles
*Challenges:  Less is More #14

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

4 comments:

  1. Simply fab Nancy!
    Just love it!
    Thanks so much for this really fabulous submission!
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you make it look so effortless! Great card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply lovely!! I do like the dotty texture and those sweet flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)