Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

*Playing in Paradise #21*

Happy Friday everyone!!!  It's so hard to believe it's the last Friday of June already!  Summer vacation is SO close!!!  I sure hope that we get less rain and more warmth than we had in Spring here in Calgary.....

It is my week to host the Playing in Paradise Challenge over on the Scrapbookers Paradise blog.... and I decided that since today marks 6 months before Christmas, that it would be fun for all of us to play around with some winter stamps and create a Christmas card!  For those who don't do Christmas, please feel free to create a winter themed card to share with us!!!

I had a lot of fun with this card.... using an image that I bought last year but that I totally forgot about!!!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Black cardstock
*Pattern Paper: unknown
*Images: Whippersnapper
*Ink: Memento Tuxedo BlackCopics
*Embellishments: PTI ribbon; Frosted Lace Stickles
*Challenges:  PlayingInParadise #21

Please check out the links in my left sidebar to see the other creations by the Playing in Paradise Design Team... and I hope you'll play along with us!!!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. You little snowmen are the cutest ever Nancy! Super card this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge...that stamp is such a cutie! Great layout choice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one, Nancy! I should get going on some Christmas cards soon.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)