Pages

Friday, June 03, 2011

*Remember Moments*

This has been a crazy busy week.... and when I've had time to create I've managed to waste my time with blog surfing and TV.  My mind just hasn't been feeling creative over the last few days.

But I *need* to get busy as I am running out cards to share!!!!

It feels so strange to be alone in my craft room on a Friday night... but Bruce is doing his thing on his computer, Matthew is doing his thing and Alex is out of town to compete at a TaeKwon Do tournament.

I sure hope I can get some cards created rather than just thinking about it!

I created this card earlier this week... in fact, I think it was Monday... I remember because I was shocked that I was actually playing with the MojoMonday sketch on the Monday it was posted!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Almost Amethyst
*Pattern Paper: Stampin' Up!
*Images: TPC Studio Playful Expressions; Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch
*Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black; Certainly Celery marker
*Tools: Big Shot; Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch die
*Embellishments: Stampin' Up! grosgrain ribbon; Kasier rhinestone
*Challenges:  Mojo193

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card - the subtle colours are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)