Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

*So Clean and Simple*

I am home again after my trip to see my sister...  I sure wish she lived closer.  I was sad to leave her yesterday but also happy to get home to my husband and the boyz.

At least I know I will be seeing her again in about a month... and I really hope she'll be coming to visit me in September.

We didn't do any crafting while I was there, but we did a little shopping... Scrapbook Queens in Mississauga, Stamp Art in London and Bizzy B's in Toronto.

I was able to get a few cards made before I went away, including the card using the sketch for this week at the Clean and Simple blog.  Please click on the link in my left side bar and see the sketch that Natasha came up with this week and play along with us... it truly is a clean and simple design!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Pattern Paper: Stampin' Up!
*Images: PTI Mega Mixed Messages; Verve
*Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
*Embellishments: Kaiser Rhinestone
*Challenges:  FTL145

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)