Pages

Saturday, July 09, 2011

*Time To Create*

Now that the weather has cooled off a bit (not that I'm happy about it) I will feel a lot less guilty about spending time in my basement in my creative space.  I have been busy working on a lot of Design Team cards getting myself ahead of the game so I don't miss any deadlines.... and I need to find some time to play with the sketches and challenges I have saved on my computer.

I've given up all hope of being current on a challenge for a while.

I realized that sometimes it doesn't matter if I'm current, or even if I do them all....  I am going to pick and choose the challenges I want to do and will do them whenever there is time to do it.  Creating is supposed to be fun not always working to a deadline!

I am hoping to get some good crafting in this weekend with the temperatures below seasonal and the wind blowing outside.  I've put on a movie and the background ("Monsters Vs Aliens" for now) and I hope to get some mojo flowing....

And hopefully that will mean I remember to post to my blog more often!

I created this card back in June.... so sorry for keeping it from you for so long LOL!  This was a fun challenge from CAS-ual Fridays a few weeks ago (see link in my sidebar)... they had a 3X3 grid and each square had a different paper crafting element in it... you had to choose a line (up and down, diagonal, side to side) and use those three elements in a card.  I chose buttons, flowers and twine.
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Almost Amethyst
*Images: Heartfelt Creations; A Muse
*Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; Stampin' Up! markers in Almost Amethyst, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink
*Embellishments: assorted buttons; twine
*Challenges:  CFC6

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. this is great! Definitely won't be taking any photos outside today!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)