Pages

Monday, August 08, 2011

*Back In The Groove*

I am going to try VERY hard over the next few weeks to get back in the habit of blogging more often than just my design team posts.  I have cards to share, just never think to come and blog them.

I want to share with you.... I really do....  just sometimes blogging gets pushed to the side for a variety of reasons. It's not like I don't have the time, because I do.... I think that not blogging much last year with Mom being ill has transferred to me not blogging much this year either.  I should change that!

I created this card a while back following a Mojo Monday sketch and using some colours from a ColourQ challenge.
Items Used: *Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Basic Grey, Bordering Blue, Cajun Craze, Bravo Burgundy
*Images: PTI Signature Greetings
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Bravo Burgundy
*Tools: Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilities beaded circles; Stampin' Up! scallop border punch
*Embellishments: Prima flowers; Kaiser Pearls;
*Challenges:  Mojo195; ColourQ#89

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)