Pages

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Clean and Simple Birthday

I am back from my long weekend trip to Regina, a little tired and emotionally drained.  I had a good time visiting with family and friends but it was emotional to be there and not stay at Mom's house, to not have Mom at the anniversary party, to go to the old neighbours for a visit and see some stranger watering the grass at our house.

I'm glad we went... it was wonderful to see some Aunts, Uncles and Cousins at a happy event.

We drove home yesterday afternoon/evening and we're totally unpacked and the laundry is almost finished.  I need to run out and get some groceries today as the bread went really stale while we were gone and the milk expired three days ago.

This is the card I created for this week's sketch over at the Clean and Simple blog... I hope you'll play along with us!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Marina Mist
*Pattern Paper: Memory Box
*Images: AMuse
*Ink: Versafine onyx black
*Tools: Stampin' Up! scallop border punch
*Embellishments: Kaiser Rhinestones
*Challenges:  FTL151

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)