Pages

Friday, August 05, 2011

*Fall To Layout #152*

Happy Weekend everyone!!  I spent Friday suffering from a headache that just wouldn't go away.  It was so bad that I felt like I was going to lose my lunch when I moved my head.  Not sure what caused this one... a friend in the area who also suffers from weather-related headaches had one on Friday as well, but I don't know if that was it or just a coincidence.

We have a quiet weekend planned....  and I'm looking forward to that I think.  Sometimes too much quiet can get boring... sometimes there's just not enough quiet in a weekend.

I found the sketch for this week's Clean and Simple Fall to Layout a little challenging at first.  I just couldn't think of what I wanted to do..  I finally decided to dig through my stash of Spellbinders dies and settled on Labels 4 which then dictated some other sizes on my card....
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry
*Images: Heartfelt Creations Daisy Patch; Stampabilities
*Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
*Tools: Big Shot; Heartfelt Creations Daisy Patch; Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4
*Embellishments: Making Memories brads
*Challenges:  FTL152

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)