Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

*No Mojo*

I have wanted to craft every day this week.... and so far I have done nothing more than pull cardstock on to my table for a ColourQ Challenge I want to do.  Oh, and I scored my card base and folded it.

I *want* to create but I find myself finding other things to do instead... watching TV, reading, sitting outside, going shopping, surfing the net.... and now I'm blogging instead of creating with the half hour I have left before I head off to the orthodontist with Thing2.

Please send some mojo vibes that I might be able to create this afternoon...

For now, a card I created a few weeks ago following a Sweet Stop sketch....
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Regal Rose, Marina Mist
*Pattern Paper: Imaginisce
*Images: Lizzie Anne Say It In Script
*Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
*Embellishments: Stampin' Up! grosgrain ribbon
*Challenges:  SSS115

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nancy. Nice to meet a fellow Canadian here in blogland. I appreciate your comment on my card here (http://fancyfree4ever.blogspot.com/2011/08/friendship-justwordz.html), however your comment indicated that I did not specify my hoarded stash, when in fact I did say I used paper from my stash I'd had forever! Pls, pls pls let me know if this is not correct, cuz I'd really like to participate in your challenges at Use it Tuesday! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)