Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

*A Teeny Tiny Wish....*

I really really really like the card that I am sharing with you today.  I'm not "in love" with it, but I really really like it!  While I love the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenges, sometimes I find them difficult since there are so many layers.  I'm finding the same thing with MojoMonday which was always my favourite sketch site.

I guess I'm really going through a long phase of clean and simple cards.

Even though there are a lot of layers in this card, I like the clean lines.... and love the outline of black on each layer.
Items Used: 
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango
*Images:  Penny Black
*Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; Copics
*Tools: Big Shot; Bloom Dots & Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folders; Spellbinders Nestabilities
*Embellishments: Michael's Bridal Flowers (coloured with Copics); unknown pearls
*Challenges:  ColourQ#92; SSS114

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)