Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

*Welcome to Calgary*

You gotta just laugh at the weather in Calgary....  if you didn't you'd probably cry.  We spent the weekend with temperatures around 27C (that's about 81F) and it cooled off over night.  It is almost noon and we are currently a whopping 12C (that's 54F)...  and tomorrow we are back up to seasonal temperatures (22C/72F).

So I am going to go put on a sweater and head to the basement to create for the rest of the day.... but before I do that, here's a card for you!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red
*Pattern Paper: Cosmo Cricket
*Images: There She Goes Flowers of Happiness; PTI Mega Mixed Messages
*Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Up! Real Red; Copics
*Tools: Stampin' Up! circle punches
*Challenges:  SSS116; ColourQ93



This Sweet Stop Sketch confuses me every time I look at my card... it looks sideways... probably because of the sideways sentiment.  But still, I like it!

3 comments:

  1. Oh your weather sounds just like ours in BC:) Actually my hubby drove home from Calgary today and couldn't believe how cold it was here. He said it felt a h... of a lot warmer in Calgary. I'll have to relay your temps so he doesn't feel so bad:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Sundre ~ N.W. of Calgary, it's only 5 here this morning. Yesterday morning, the hail we got on Sunday night was still on the ground. Go figure??? Thanks for sharing your card with us, it's lovely.
    Babs

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)