Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

*Fall to Layout #158*

I hope you've all had a great weekend... mine has been very good with a nice balance of quiet and fun, work and play.

I even managed to get some card making in this weekend... and created four cards!  Go me!!

I created this one a couple of days ago....  as soon as I saw the sketch this week on the Clean and Simple blog, I knew I wanted to do my main image white on black....  I also thought a nice burst of colour would be good... although I'm not sure how I feel about it in the finished card.  I do love love love the black and white trim I bought while my sister was visiting.
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo, Basic Black
*Images: PTI Mega Mixed Messages; Stampin' Up! Pocket Silhouettes
*Ink: Versamagic
*Tools: heat tool; Corner Chompter
*Embellishments: unknown trim; white embossing powder
*Challenges:  FTL158

5 comments:

  1. so pretty Nancy! love the white on black

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are fabulous and I just love this clean and simple style!
    Tara
    tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card.
    That trim is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white embossing, very striking! Your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have been hooked on cas....well not too much lol..but am really like it ..you did a lovely card here nancy..tfs..loves ya

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)