Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

*Fall To Layout #162*

I hope everyone is having a great weekend... ours has been quiet, but I'm not complaining.  The sun has been shining on and off all weekend, there is a chill in the air (but not too bad), and everyone here is healthy and happy.

It's going to be a busy week for me... my sister arrives on Wednesday and I have some stuff I need to get done before she lands.  The Jingle Bell Crop put on by MondayNightClass (where I currently work) is Friday and Saturday so I am sure there will be lots to do to get ready for the doors opening at 4pm on Friday including shopping for food, set up, seating charts....  and then of course, a fun event where I get to play and work!

Next Tuesday I hop on a plane with my sister and we head back to her place in Ontario where we will enjoy each others' company for a few days before packing up and heading off to a scrapbooking retreat put on by The Kit Company... I went with Heather and Birute last year and had so much fun that I'm doing it again!  I plan on taking my Christmas card supplies and making Christmas cards again!

But for today.... more quiet around our house.... some laundry, maybe a little card marking.... maybe even a chick flick!

I loved this sketch that Natasha came up with for this week`s Clean and Simple challenge....  I hope you'll carve out some time to play along with us!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi
*Images: Hampton Art; Hero Arts Sending Smiles
*Ink: Versamark; VersaFine Onyx Black
*Tools: heat tool
*Embellishments:  white embossing powder
*Challenges:  FTL162

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)