Tuesday, October 18, 2011

*Just Because*

Finally, a chance to post a card that isn't for one of my design team commitments....  I don't have a lot of these in my stash and I fear it's only going to get worse soon...

I hope to make lots of great cards to share while I'm at the retreat in Ontario at the end of the month... but when I get home from Ontario I only have a few days before I'm heading back to the workforce!  I accepted a full time administrative position with an engineering consulting firm here in Calgary and I start work in November... this will be my first full time job since before Alex was born back in the spring of 1995!  I'm a little nervous and a lot excited.  My friend Tracy, one of the CalGals, also works at this company, as does the husband of Dianne, another CalGal!

Anyway... here's a card for you.... I love the fall colours...
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Island Indigo
*Images: Stampin' Up! Baroque Motifs
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
*Embellishments: twine from The Twinery; Kaiser Rhinestones
*Challenges:  ColourQ#99



I absolutely love this stamp set!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh how pretty! I love the colours too; the card is so wonderful.

QuiltNut Creations said...

it's so pretty!

Sharon said...

Nancy, Congrats on the new job! Hope you still keep your foot in the creative side of life as well!Nice card - love the flourish and the colors!
Sharon