Pages

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

*Fall To Layout #164*

My apologies for being so late with my card for the Clean and Simple Stamping sketch from Friday.  I was in Ontario visiting my sister for the last week.  I took my laptop with me but had internet issues so I ended up on my sisters laptop instead.... without access to my card photos.

I had a great time at the retreat last weekend put on by The Kit Company.... I even managed to make 21 Christmas cards while I was away!  Last year I made more than 70 cards (35 different designs).... had I made two of each card I'd have more but I wasn't in the mood to make two of everything.  There is one card that I really like that is quick and easy, and if I run out of time to make more Christmas cards, I will top up my numbers with that design.

But for today, a clean and simple card....
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Bazzill Bling
*Pattern Paper: Hot Off The Press
*Images: Amuse
*Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
*Tools: Marvy snowflake punch; Perfect Layers tool
*Embellishments: unknown brad
*Challenges:  FTL165

2 comments:

  1. i love this cad c'mas card..wow..and love the blues..i'l like to case..with your permission..tfs..loves ya

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)