Pages

Saturday, November 05, 2011

*Fall To Layout #165*

I absolutely LOVE making Christmas cards.... I have so many beautiful Christmas stamps and I just love to use them.  I think that the majority of the cards you'll see from me for the next while will be Christmas.... with a few non-Christmas thrown in for good measure!

It's time for a new sketch challenge over at the Clean and Simple Stamping blog (see the link on the left sidebar)...  As soon as I saw the sketch for this week, I knew I needed to pull out snowflakes!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! silver; Bazzill Bling
*Images: Hero Arts Merry Christmas
*Ink: blue Encore Ultimate Metallic
*Tools: Marvy snowflake punches
*Embellishments: Prima pearls
*Challenges:  FTL165

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)