Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

*Fall To Layout #166*

Good afternoon all...  sunny, cool and windy here in Calgary.  We've been lucky so far with our weather this year...  so glad we don't have a tonne of snow yet!

I have survived my first week of work.... I think I am going to enjoy the work environment and my co-workers but there is no way I will ever start liking being on transit at 6:30 in the morning!  I am at my desk around 7:15 in the morning and am on the bus to come home around 4:30.... and back in the door at 5:30  We work longer Monday through Thursday and can take Friday afternoons off.  I like that idea!

I haven't had a lot of time for anything... nor the energy to do much more than sit on the couch after work.  I'm sure that will change eventually.  I'm glad I managed to make a bunch of cards to share, although I have a few cards I need to make for design teams.

I'm just excited that it's Christmas Card season again!!!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue
*Pattern Paper: Stampin' Up!
*Images: PSX
*Ink: Blue Encore Ultimate Metallic
*Tools: Big Shot; Snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder
*Embellishments: unknown ribbon
*Challenges:  Fall To Layout166

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card.
    I like the soft blue with the white, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)