Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

*Fall To Layout #168*

It's funny how much more I appreciate the weekend now that I'm working out of the house full time!  It's so nice to leave work at 12:30 on Friday and have some time to myself.... and then know that there is no alarm clock in the morning!!

It's time for another sketch over at the Clean and Simple Stamping blog....  I had a bit of trouble with this one.... I like it, but it's not one of my favourites.  I'm sure some of the other gals have done a better job with it!  I was working with limited supplies while I was at the retreat in Ontario with my sister in October
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Tempting Turquoise
*Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye
*Images: Penny Black Winter Wonder
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Tempting Turquoise
*Tools: Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilities
*Embellishments: unknown ribbon
*Challenges:  FTL#168

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)