Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

*Joy Love and Peace*

I will admit that on Monday mornings I'm not quite sure why I got myself a full time job...  5:45am comes awfully early to this non-morning person!  But, I did like getting notice of my first pay deposit on Friday and I enjoy the work and the people I work with.  I can't believe I'm starting my 4th week of work already!

This card was extremely simple to put together....  one I made while at the retreat in Ontario last month....
Items Used:
*Cardstock: Bazzill Bling; PTI White
*Images: Stampablilties
*Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
*Tools: Big Shot; Scrollwork Cuttlebug embossing folder
*Embellishments: Pebbles Candy Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)