Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

*Snowman Joy*

Ahhh... my favourite reason to be creative....  I love love love creating Christmas cards!!!  I don't like snow, I don't like the cold, but I love all things Christmas....

This is the first of the cards I created while I was at the retreat in Ontario with my sister a few weeks ago....  as I was creating this card, I discovered that the only colouring tools I had brought with me were dry.... my Copic Spica markers mostly didn't work and my Blender Pen was dry.

Sigh

I made due with some of the markers that others had... nothing great, but better than nothing....
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Garden Green
*Pattern Paper: Echo Park
*Images: Whipper Snapper; Kaiser Craft Christmas Sentiments
*Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; assorted markers (LOL); Sakura Stardust glitter pen

*Tools:  Perfect Layers Tool; foam dots
*Embellishments: unknown brad

1 comment:

  1. Love your snowman card. He just looks like he's ready for fun.
    Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)