Tuesday, November 22, 2011

*Use It Tuesday #20*

Welcome to another challenge with the Use It Tuesday Design Team!!!  I want to remind you that they're looking for applications for their new Design Team....  click on the link in my left sidebar for more information.  It's a great design team and a great way to challenge you to use some of the items in your stash!

This time around, we're being challenged to create a Thank You card.


Items Used: 
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Island Indigo
*Images:  Hero Arts Great Flourish
*Ink:  Brilliance Coffee Bean
*Tools:  Heat Tool
*Embellishments: clear embossing powder; Kaiser Pearls
*Challenges:  UseItTuesday#20

I didn't dig into my stash for the stamp... it's one I bought while I was visiting my sister in October.  But the ribbon is from deep in my stash.  It's from a package of cupcakes my husband bought me a while back... they use this beautiful satin ribbon to pretty up the cupcake box.  I sometimes wonder if I like the ribbon more than I like the cupcakes from there!  This card used up the last of my stash of this ribbon.... I guess it's time for more cupakes!

I hope you'll take some time to play along with us!

4 comments:

Sonya said...

What a gorgeous card--you are the queen of CAS!!!

Haven_mom4 said...

Beautiful card. The stamped sentiment is great

Heather B said...

So sweet! A beautiful CAS card. I am not good at those, but I love to admire them!

The Mama Monkey said...

I agree...you are the queen of CAS! The colors on this are just so pretty together!