Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

*Winter Tree*

I will admit that this card isn't completely my idea....  when I was in Ontario for the retreat in October, we went to my most favourite stamp store called Stamp Art in London.  It's a great store with lots of fun product... and a very friendly and knowledgeable staff.  A card similar to this was in the store... and was the impetus for me to buy this tree stamp...
I will also admit.... their card looked better LOL!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White
*Images: Penny Black; Kaiser Craft Christmas Sentiments
*Ink: VersaMagic Aegean Blue, Aspen Mist, Jumbo Java
*Tools: Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilities
*Embellishments: Kaiser rhinestones; Stikles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)