Pages

Sunday, March 04, 2012

*Fall To Layout #180*

Happy Sunday everyone... it is bright and sunny here in Calgary with the promise of warm weather.  We had a bit of snow last night that is melting as we speak.

I simply can not believe that it is already March.  I have created so little so far this year and blogged even less.  I find I am on my computer a lot less now that I work in front of one for 9 hours a day.

And the whole Mojo thing is just depressing to me.  When I have the time to create I have no mojo or desire to create.

And you know what's sad?  I don't know that I miss it all that much.  I think when I start to really miss it, I will make the time to create.... and the mojo will flow.

For today, here's my take on the latest sketch at the Clean and Simple Stamping blog.  You really should click on the link on the left side-bar and check out Natasha's sketches... the come together quickly and easily....
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Pattern Paper: Imaginisce
*Images: PTI Mega Mixed Messages; Penny Black
*Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; Copic Spica
*Tools: Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilities
*Challenges:  Fall To Layout 180

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)