Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

*You're The Best*

This is my card for last week's Fall to Layout at the Clean and Simple Stamping blog....  I kept meaning to post it earlier this week but somehow the week just got past me....  this working for a living is cramping my style LOL!

Wait, don't get me wrong... I really enjoy my job.... I like the people I work with.... I've surprised myself with how much I'm enjoying being back at it.  Believe me when I say I'm not thinking that at 5:45 on a Monday morning LOL!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Pear Pizzazz
*Images: Hero Arts
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Pear Pizzazz
*Tools: Perfect Layers Tools
*Embellishments: unknown brads; twine from The Twinery
*Challenges:  FTL181

1 comment:

  1. Just what you can do with some brads and twine....Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)