Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

*FTL#185*

I'm not really sure about this card.... I feel like it needs some texture or something... perhaps I should have put the elements on the left side through my Big Shot with an embossing folder or something.... and maybe I should have made the card base pink and the flower orange or something.  The flowers are kind of lost on the card...
Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, So Saffron
*Images: Hero Arts Sending Smiles
*Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; Copic
*Tools: Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilities
*Embellishments: Michael's Bridal flowers; Kaiser Pearls
*Challenges:  FTL185; ColourQ#131



I hope you'll be able to find some time to playing along with the sketch at the Clean and Simple Cards blog....

1 comment:

  1. I do like this card a lot. I would not change the colors, but do like the idea of doing some BigKick embossing on the green part. Something simple like a dotted? I think you are selling this card short, it's cute and CASE-worthy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)