Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

*Sigh*

I am so sorry that I haven't been around lately.... I think I am going to take a blog break.  I haven't really been crafting at all lately and with the blog and design team work, I have felt stressed about creating which means when I do have time to be creative, I don't have any mojo flowing.  I want to create because I want to create, not because I feel like I have to.

Keep me in your Google Reader or your Subscription list...  one of these days I'll hit the groove again....

Thanks for all of your support over the last few years.... I truly have appreciated your visits and comments!

Cheers

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are echoing my feelings a couple months ago. I stopped the DTs and took about a month off from my blog. In the end I was so creative and it felt really good to get back at it for me. I recently just posted again for the first time. The break was exactly what I needed! Enjoy your break and we will be here waiting to see all the amazing stuff you have created when you get back ;)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we all need to have the common sense to do what you are doing! Enjoy. I for one will be here if/when you decide to come back. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will be here waiting when you are ready to come back :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)