Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

*Fall To Layout #199*

It's been a wonderful summer so far....  it's kind of a blessing that I got laid off when I did so I can enjoy some of this wonderful summer.  We went camping for the long weekend (my sister flew in from Toronto to come with us) and then four days after my sister left Calgary, I hopped on a plane and flew to Toronto.  She wanted me to be there to celebrate her birthday with her so I went.... she and her daughter and I drove down to Niagara on the Lake for two nights and enjoyed some sight seeing, a ghost walk tour, a day by the pool and some great time together.  I got home on Monday night and found myself with some time to create this morning.

I loved this weeks sketch over at the Clean and Simple Stamping blog and I knew I wanted to play along.  I'm so glad that time and mojo were on my side!

I really think you could make this sketch more "busy" by simply adding some layers....  I chose to do a one layer card this time...
I love the colours of these flowers.... 

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)