Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

*FTL213 A Little Late*

I'm a day late and a dollar short (more like 5 days late) posting my card for the sketch for Fall To Layout 213 on the Clean and Simple Stamping Blog.  I had the card made with enough time to post it, but I made it while I was in Ontario visiting my sister and I only managed to unpack my stamping bag yesterday.

I hope it's better late than never!
I had a great time at the fall retreat in Brantford Ontario (at the Circle Square Ranch) organized by The Kit Company.  This is the third year in a row that I've flown to Toronto to spend a week with my sister and to attend this retreat.  Some good friends, food and fun!!!

I used Washi tape to create the strips on this card... it was a little tricky to cut the ends but so easy to use otherwise.  I loved it so much that I promptly spent about an hour surfing Etsy for more Christmas themed Washi tape... and am patiently (?) waiting for my order to arrive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)