Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

*Another Christmas, Come and Gone*


Just like I predicted...  all the hype and build up and running around and Christmas is done for another year.  The recycling has already been picked up.  Life goes on.

The best part of my day is to come later this afternoon after a trip to the airport to pick up my sister and niece.  We have a few more presents to open with them tonight.... and toasted turkey sandwiches are on the menu for dinner.  YUM!

I saw this folded Christmas tree a few weeks ago and had to try it... it's made from a circle of double sided patterned paper.  Quick and easy!  I added some more of that lovely washi tape and a gem for the top of the tree.

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)