Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

*Christmas Snowflakes*

'Twas two days before Christmas and here in this house, I'm being busy like one little mouse...

Tee hee...

I am *this* close to being ready for the big day....

I worked yesterday.... we were BUSY!  It happens with a drop in clinic when it's the last day we're open for almost a week!  I got home just after 4 and I had a hot bath, put on my jammies, had some pizza and sat in front of the TV with my sweetie.  We were in bed by 10pm!  Party animals around here!

This morning I slept in, tidied the kitchen, started the laundry (3 loads today... about to move the last load in to the dryer), went and got my Christmas groceries and am now taking a break from wrapping the stocking stuffers.  I am about half way through that job.

And then, I can relax as everything is done for Christmas (except making the turkey of course).

I have a weeks worth of Christmas cards still to share with you.... this one is a one layer card with different shades of blue, all embossed in Blue Pearl embossing powder.  I wonder if it needed a ribbon along the top fold?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)