Pages

Sunday, December 02, 2012

*Patterned Squares*


It's a chilly Sunday here in Calgary....  and I think that, other than going to our bowling league tonight, I am staying home.  I've been on the go all week with shopping and work and concerts and craft fairs and a Christmas party...  I'm enjoying some down time!

We went to my work Christmas party last night.... and I had a great time.  The people I work with are a lot of fun and we ended up laughing the night away!  We were a small group (16 in total with staff and significant others) and everyone got along well.  I feel so lucky to have the job I have!
The card was created using up some scraps in my Christmas paper bin.  I added Stickles to the button but I'm not sure I love that part.....

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)