Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

*Snowflakes and Washi Tape*

And here it is... the day before Christmas!  It's truly amazing to me how fast time flies by....

With starting the new job in November, I really wasn't sure when I'd find the time and energy to get Christmas done...  In our house, a lot of the baking and decorating and shopping and wrapping is done by me.  Bruce helps where he can, but it's always kind of fallen on me.  It bugs me and it doesn't.  I'd love more help, but I like the sense of accomplishment when everyone is together, full from a delicious dinner I have created, happy with what they found under the tree.

It's all worth it to me....

I am looking forward to tomorrow... hoping the kids are pleased with what Santa brings them (yup, they are 15 and 17 and Santa still comes!)... looking forward to the celebration.... but of course, missing my parents...  I miss Christmas with my family.... my parents and sisters....  I miss them, period.

At least some of my family will be here on the 26th... maybe next year I can convince everyone to come here for the holidays....

Anyway... a quick card from me this Christmas Eve...  Spellbinders snowflakes cut out of patterned paper and some Washi Tape along the bottom.

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)