Pages

Saturday, December 01, 2012

*The Countdown is On!*

Happy December everyone!!!  We are so close to Christmas, the winter solstice, the New Year.... time sure flies!

I have been happy having Mondays and Tuesdays off from work... it's given me a chance to get some Christmas shopping done while the malls aren't quite as busy.  I am hoping to do some Christmas baking in the coming days.... I am toning it down this year because it just doesn't get eaten.

And over the next serveral evenings I plan on writing my Christmas cards and getting them in the mail.  I love making Christmas cards and I love having that little contact with friends and family over the holidays.... I just wish my hand didn't cramp LOL!

The card for today is following the latest sketch from the Clean and Simple Stamping blog.  I wish I would have outlined my trees in black before I put them down on the card... but otherwise I like this one!
I hope you are able to play along with us this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)